Black activists accuse Lincoln of faggotry because... - NewsGossipBull.BlogSpot.com - Latest News, Gossip & Bullshit
Quotes by TradingView

Twitter

Black activists accuse Lincoln of faggotry because...



Sylvia Rhue, a writer, activist, filmmaker and producer, says in her column "A Family History Provides More Evidence That Lincoln Was Gay " that Lincoln had multiple gay relationships in his life. She believes that "Lincoln was gay, and I see that as simply the sweet icing on the cake of the life story of our greatest president."

"America’s founding fathers had sex with slaves. There’s no dispute over that fact."

"Because this research also led me to learn more about Abraham Lincoln, it resulted in my falling in love with him. I read about Lincoln’s great soul, his better angel genius, his love for his children, his love of animals, his soaring words, his melancholy and his signing of the Emancipation Proclamation. And as I went on this journey, I also read about his apparent male preference in his social life. This led me to find increasing evidence about his sexuality. As a sexologist, I posit that Lincoln was a Kinsey 4homosexual with more than incidental opposite-sex contact. "

I posit that Martin Luther King Jr. was a Kinsey 4 —
homosexual with less than incidental opposite-sex contact.
I read about MLK Jr’s great soul, his better angel genius, his love for his children, his love of animals, his soaring words, his melancholy and his signing of the Emancipation Proclamation. And as I went on this journey, I also read about his apparent male preference in his social life. 


 






Popular