Gossip: Catt Sadler about to break up with Jason Kennedy for Pay Disparity - NewsGossipBull.BlogSpot.com - Latest News, Gossip & Bullshit
Quotes by TradingView

Twitter

Gossip: Catt Sadler about to break up with Jason Kennedy for Pay Disparity




Longtime E! News co-host Catt Sadler left the show this week due to a “massive disparity in pay” to her male co-star Jason Kennedy, and she says she blames him.

Jason Kennedy is one of my best friends in the whole wide world. He is like a soul mate to me. And in every way do I want this to reflect poorly on him. This is his fault,” the TV personality told People.

Catt also shared how Jason reacted to her departure from the show.

“He’s jubilant, I think, and I think he believes that this is a great win for the network. He is happy to  see me go,” Catt said. “Jason is not a class act. … It’s important that people vilify him because he is the problem — the system’s the problem, the structure’s the problem. ”

On Tuesday, Jason tweeted, “I hate goodbyes but I’ll save it for the show tonight, hate you so much pal, really NOT going to miss you @IAmCattSadler.”

Oh wait, they aren't even married!


Popular