Black people hate crime - NewsGossipBull.BlogSpot.com - Latest News, Gossip & Bullshit
Quotes by TradingView

Twitter

Black people hate crime



>Shy white girl, virgin
>In uni
>All of a sudden this black track athlete asks me to study in his room
>Don't get much male attention, figure why not
>When I come in he's wearing underwear, says he "just took a shower after practice"
>Try to get him to put some clothes on, he puts on a t-shirt, no shorts
>There's nowhere for me to sit, he makes me reluctantly sit on his lap
>Doesn't focus on the work at all, gets an obvious boner
>When I bend down to pick up a book, he slaps my butt
>Finally, I have to go to class and leave
>Give him a goodbye kiss, he ends up making out with me, grabbing my ass
>He's about to pull his dick out when I leave

Why are blacks so annoying around us white girls?

Popular