Life of a Winner? - NewsGossipBull.BlogSpot.com - Latest News, Gossip & Bullshit
Quotes by TradingView

Twitter

Life of a Winner?






Life of a Winner?



What if life was lived in a constant state of winning?


A group of best friends argued whether if it was possible to enjoy life if you were constantly winning…



Harold started the quasi-platonic, pseudo-socratic dialogue, a sort of maieutics:



What if life was lived in a constant state of winning?



No matter how small were things you do, you did them perfectly, exactly as you intended to. And no matter how difficult, you could also do anything as if using TAS in real life.



That's my most recent daydream. How would I react if I started not-failing right NOW. It would seem surreal, mind boggling once I noticed. But would I ever get tired of it? Would I start failing on purpose, in an effort to escape boredom but paradoxically winning in a way?



And what if I was born this way? Imagine not knowing failure and breezing through life. I wonder how would my personality develop, if the consequent confidence would turn me into the cockiest person ever or if the lack of worries would make me humble like a saint.”, Harold said.




If that actually were the case that would mean you could reshape the entire planet in your image without failure through politics.”,  said his best friend Ramesh.



I suppose if I could begin ‘winning’ right now from my wizard state I would seek out higher education and become a high paid wage cuck like a doctor or lawyer or something else that pays a lot.



Reason being?



Well despite lucking out and ending up in a reasonably well sized house to live out my NEET days inside of some aspects of it I'd say are poorly designed for not only gaming but my particular health issues and even though the house I live in is somewhat spacious I could always use more.



Thus the wage cucking on "win" mode would serve me well in order to ultimately buy my own house and one that is far larger and better designed to live out the rest of my wizard's days inside.



A true wizard's castle albeit not necessarily a literal castle.



Basically what I'd be going for is the creation of a home that isn't quite celebrity mansion insanely large but not overly small or regular house size either but probably moreso a stereotypical doctor house which is larger than most people need with room for one of those kitchen islands, three refrigerators, more than one oven, more than one microwave and more than one toaster and still room to spare, etc.



A large gaming den carpeted with luxuriously comfy furniture (couch especially) and that easily has the ability to block out all sunlight in an instant or allow sunlight in on any particular day I'm feeling like getting some vitamin D action that's not from a bottle.” said Asif.


The pleasure from winning would get normalized and become dull.”, Lee argued.



John agreed: “This guy gets it. Winning becomes boring after so many years. Sometimes you want to spend a few playing loser so winning can have a chance to feel meaningful again one day.”



Not really, you'd just want to win bigger and bigger everytime  ”, Patel argued back.



Part of winning perfectly is never losing the pleasure from winning. You won so hard that it never gets boring.” Lee and John responded in unison.



Sarah decided to join in:



Personally I would have as much fun as possible with it.
>travel from arcade to arcade left in the country
>signature feat
>get high score in pinball blindfolded and with ear plugs in
>keep traveling until I get to CALIFORNIA
>enter a big video game tournament
>Perfect victory every round and every game
>disappear for a while in seclusion
>Perfect complete inventions and technology far beyond what was ever thought possible
>so advanced that it could easily be confused for magic
>when asked about the secret to my success
>will tell them it is due to not being mentally distracted by inkubi or social norms



I guess after that I would do what I normally do when I have free time, which is consume media I like and argue on the internet about shit that don't matter. Things which I don't think doing ‘perfectly’ really makes a difference as far as enjoyment and satisfaction. ”





I feel like my desires would continuously escalate until I became a god.



If I succeeded at that I don't know what'd follow. Maybe non-existence.”, Stephen followed.



Angry Yakov blurted



How do you plan to get a job in the current job market?
How do you plan to own property in the current housing market?
How do you plan to work and become anything other than a low-wage slave where your profits all get drained by thirsty-vampire-like boomer cannibals?”



Sarah responded:



Would gain a status of a ‘constant state of winning,’ thus his state would force events to his favour. Doesn't matter if people are normally hopeless dirt wageslaves, the condition is that anon wins in everything, constantly. That includes winning in finding a job, finding a property and avoiding slavery, if he chooses these things.”


Their teacher Wang Xuanming ended the argument:



No. Once you succeed at everything you realize the ultimate truth. Everything is useless, nothing is permanent, pleasure lasts but a second and is quickly deadened. All ambition is but chasing after the wind. No drug, no lover, no victory, no conquest, no invention, no discovery, no amount of wealth or passion could ever fill the gaping void in the centre where the soul is supposed to be but isn't. All pursuits are a distraction against the inevitability of death. Even achieving the crown dream of humanity, immortality and youth eternal, is but a pitiful delay in the face of the inevitable destruction of all things.



When you fail at just about everything you realize this pretty quick too.”


2017-09-20 15_39_52-deshun-wang-001-tease-today-161104_f4fcc1eaf65497d5dfc0ccd3aeb7108b.jpg (JPEG Im.jpg





Popular