Bitcoin down to $7900 ! - NewsGossipBull.BlogSpot.com - Latest News, Gossip & Bullshit
Quotes by TradingView

Twitter

Bitcoin down to $7900 !







Not sure if this is the best place to rant but I don't know where else to write so I'll post it here.

I first heard about bitcoin like five-six years ago, didn't even think about buying back then, didn't think about buying it other times I've seen it being mentioned, just didn't care. My friend told me about bitcoin again like 6 months ago, we thought about buying but didn't. Then we talked about it 2 months ago, he bought it.Then January happened, I talked to him again, he made 5x, I FOMOd, bought on 10-12th January right before early Korea crash, then invested more money 3 days ago when India news hit the market and after that Bitcoin fell to 8k.


I have spent all my free time playing games, watching movies for last 5-6 years. I've never had any passion in my life, I wasn't interested in anything but sitting in my room doing nothing. That friend is my only friend I ever had. My mom always told me that if I found something I was passionate about, I'd be very successful in life. I really liked reading stuff about cryptocurrencies, but I was always too lazy to actually do something and invest just like I was always too lazy to do anything about my life. Then I finally made myself invest in it, I thought it was a good time, it Korea news just hit the market and I thought it wouldn't go any lower. I invested $8500. I stopped playing games completely and spent all free time reading about cryptocurrency. I felt really good, I found something I was passionate about. Few weeks later that $8500 became $4000. Then India banning crypto news hit the market and I invested another $3000 cause I thought it was a good time, Bitcoin hit 10k and I was sure it wouldnt go lower and I really believed in technology and its future so I invested more. It dipped lower. I now have $4498 in my blockfolio from my $11500 invested total. I feel like throwing up.

 






Popular