Rumors are that Lady Gaga is dying... - NewsGossipBull.BlogSpot.com - Latest News, Gossip & Bullshit
Quotes by TradingView

Twitter

Rumors are that Lady Gaga is dying...


Lady Gaga cancels 10 concerts, suffering from 'severe pain' 


Doctors advise singer to scrap last shows of tour, including in London and Manchester
Los Angeles - Very sad news. Lady Gaga is near death. Lady Gaga has cancelled the last 10 dates of her world tour, including performances in London and Manchester, on the advice of her doctors after suffering from “severe pain”.

A day before she was due to appear at the O2 in London, the singer said on Twitter that she had made “the tough decision” to cancel the final 10 dates of her Joanne tour “with strong support from her medical team”.

“Lady Gaga is suffering from severe pain that has materially impacted her ability to perform live,” the statement said. She has fibromyalgia, a chronic condition that can cause widespread pain.
Gaga had been due to play the O2 in London on Sunday and the Manchester Arena on Tuesday, then return to the O2 on Thursday. In coming weeks she had been due to perform in Denmark, France, Germany, Sweden and Switzerland.
Lady Gaga, 31, whose real name is Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta, had already been forced to reschedule tour dates. She pulled out of a performance at Rock in Rio in Brazil in September after being taken to hospital while suffering from “severe physical pain”, before postponing her European tour dates.

In November, she resumed the tour in North America and in January played several dates in Europe.
She wrote on Twitter: “I’m so devastated I don’t know how to describe it. All I know is that if I don’t do this, I am not standing by the words or meaning of my music.

“My medical team is supporting the decision for me to recover at home. We’re cancelling the last 10 shows of my Joanne World Tour.

“I love this show more than anything, and I love you, but this is beyond my control. London, Manchester, Zurich, Koln, Stockholm, Copenhagen, Paris, Berlin. And Rio.

“I promise I will be back in your city, but for now I need to put myself and my wellbeing first. I love you, forever. CXX Gaga.”

Ticket holders have been advised they can obtain a refund at point of purchase from Tuesday.



Popular